Priocept is looking to recruit a bright and talented technologist to contribute to our development projects throughout the full project lifecycle. They will work alongside other experienced software engineers in a supportive environment and gain exposure to a broad range of technologies.
Priocept can offer a friendly working environment, full project life cycle responsibilities, opportunities to expand your knowledge and skillset, and regular direct interaction with clients.
The Junior Java Software Engineer role will be suited to someone with as many of these skills as possible:
- Web application development, Apache Tomcat, CMS
- Database technologies (MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server)
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and tools (continuous integration and continuous delivery, cloud infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code and configuration management)
- Exposure to cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience of Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Unix shell scripting
- Ability to handle your own workload
- Problem solving and analytical skills
If you are a junior software engineer looking for your first commercial role, or have 1-2 years experience and are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch.