Priocept is looking to recruit technical consultants and project managers that can demonstrate both consultancy skills and delivery expertise for complex internet technology projects.
Experience throughout the project lifecycle from proposal stage through to handover and ongoing support will be essential. Candidates will also need to demonstrate a track record of delivering high levels of client service and providing consultative support to clients. In-depth technical knowledge or a software development background is preferred, but not essential.
The ability to effectively communicate complex technology issues to non-technical clients must be demonstrated, in addition to a passion for client service and delivery, building client relationships, and working with emerging technologies.
In return, Priocept can offer:
- Competitive salary with frequent reviews (not limited to a yearly review process)
- A start-up culture in a profitable, established business
- Uncapped investment in training where justifiable — we are always looking to invest in people
- Total flexibility in how your role develops — if you are interested in taking your career in a different direction, we will support you in this objective
- Active encouragement to participate in blogging, technology meet ups, seminars, hackathons and other technical events within company time
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Proper coffee machines and a vibrant working environment