This is an exciting new position where the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a range of Priocept projects for some well-known brands. The role would suit someone either looking to begin a career in software development or with a couple of years of industry experience.
The successful applicant will benefit from the mentorship of their colleagues as well as Priocept’s active interest in promoting personal development through training courses and conferences.
A strong applicant will demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Previous programming experience which extends beyond the classroom
- Experience using an object-oriented language such as C# or Java
- Exposure to database technologies (MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server)
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and tools (continuous integration and continuous delivery, cloud infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code and configuration management)
- Enthusiasm for learning and working with new technologies
- A demonstrable aptitude for problem solving
- A strong interest in technology, specifically software development
- Comfortable taking high-level ownership of specific areas within a project
- Ability to thrive working in the environment of a smaller, growing team
If you are a junior software engineer looking for your first commercial role, or have 1-2 years experience and are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch.Apply Now