Priocept is looking to recruit software engineers that can demonstrate expertise in a wide range of Microsoft development technologies.
Commercial .NET development experience on web-based projects would be a bonus, including some or all of the following:
- C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms, WCF and REST web services, Workflow Foundation, PowerShell
- CMS technologies (Sitefinity, Sitecore, EPiServer, Umbraco, Kentico)
In addition to these core technical skills, we are looking for candidates with the drive and ambition to help our organisation grow. This means someone that has the confidence to take on new challenges and continuously improve their skills in new areas.
Other nice-to-have attributes include:
- Exposure to non-Microsoft technologies (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python)
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and tools (continuous integration and continuous delivery, cloud infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code and configuration management)
- Experience of designing and developing solutions on cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience of Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar
- Experience working in a consultancy or agency environment
- Technical writing skills and experience in creating analysis, design and technical planning documents
- Ability to contribute to high-level technical design and software architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication and good client-facing skills
- Educational background in maths, engineering, or computer science