- London Stock Exchange launch new version of RNS Submit
The London Stock Exchange has launched the latest version of its RNS Submit application following a nine month redevelopment project with Priocept, the internet technology consulting firm.
This redevelopment represents a significant investment by RNS in providing the most advanced and effective financial disclosure tool for companies and their advisers. The new RNS Submit client interface will greatly improve the process for uploading announcements to RNS and converting them to a ‘market-ready’ format.
The new RNS Submit offers the following enhancements:
- High-speed conversion – for enhanced efficiency and accuracy.
- Superior presentation – automatic conversion of announcements from Microsoft Word to HTML.
- Web based – offering greater flexibility.
- Utilises the latest security software – ensures information is confidential prior to market release.
- Online account management – for greater flexibility and control.
- Manage announcement distribution – manage and review all distribution points from one place.
- Announcement archive – your announcements will be archived and accessible online.
- Online help – a detailed and context sensitive help facility will be available online.
For more information, please visit the London Stock Exchange website.
A Case Study of the Priocept implementation is also available to download.